Thrive Academy – Unleashing Potential
The layout for the Thrive Academy is:
3.00pm Traditional school will finish for all students
3.15pm The bell will ring for afternoon tea for all students either in the Academy workshops or After School Care.
3.30 – 4.30pm Academy workshops in operation
4.30 – 5.30pm After School Care available if required
- Pricing is based on 9 workshops per term.
- Academy workshop costs will be added to the first Sundry invoice of the Term. A workshop is a complete ‘term’ package. There will be no refunds for classes missed due to student absences.
- Only students enrolled in a workshop can attend. A roll will be taken at the commencement of each workshop.
- All classes with the exception of Mindlab will be held at St Michael’s. Mindlab is a short walk from the school and a staff member will accompany the children for the duration of the workshop.
- Materials and equipment are provided.
- Afternoon tea is provided for all students attending After School Care and the Academy workshops.
- After School Care is available free of charge until 5.30pm for students attending Academy workshops.
- Numbers are limited in each workshop. Bookings will be allocated on a first in first served basis. Regular updates of numbers booked for each session will be provided.
- For Terms 2-4 priority will be given to students who attended the previous term.